Dr. Arturo Munoz Meza has been performing Plastic Surgery for more than 15 years. His exceptional cosmetic surgical skills can create a fabulous body appearance for you forever.
He has performed more than 5000 of aesthetic surgeries for all kind of cosmetic surgeries, and Injections for eyes, face and body including: BOTOX®, Breast, Augmentation Breast Lift, Breast Reduction, Tummy Tuck, Nose Surgery, Face Lift, Liposculpture, Chin Augmentation, Eyelid Surgery, Brow Lift, Upper/Lower Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty), Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck).
His creative mindset has been providing the best solutions for thousands of patients since 2001, so it would be a perfect idea to get your cosmetic procedure/s through his trusted hands.
Dr. Munoz has been certified by the Mexican Board of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (CONSEJO MEXICANO DE CIRUGÍA PLASTICA ESTÉTICA Y RECONSTRUCTIVA).
He is cooperating with the following professional associations as a top plastic surgeon.
· AMCPER (Asociación Mexicana de Cirugía Plástica Estetica y Reconstructiva)
· CCPER (Colegio de Cirugía Plástica Estética y Reconstructiva de Baja California
· Colegio Médico de Tijuana
· José Guerrerosantos ex-residents Society for Plastic Surgery
· De la Sociedad Médica del Hospital Angeles Tijuana
· De la Sociedad Médica del Hospital Del Prad
Tools & Techniques
The most updated cosmetic surgical tools are available at his medical place to provide natural looking results. He uses SmartLipo Methodology which is the most current technology for liposuction. It melts fat away for a Nd Pulse Yag Laser, 1064nm WL,18W, and it is useful state of the art tool for liposuction. It also uses for selected body-areas with limited adipose tissue like on the neck and waist, and axillary hyperhidrosis, lipomas and pseudo gynecomastia.
Patient Journey Plan[RP1]
Patient Journey Plan
Nina Mehrabani is a professional case manager for USA who provides the following services to ensure quality of service.
· Free Consolation
· Payment Submission
· Medical record Review-Reports
· Procedure/s Explanation-Clarification
· Trip Preparation/Documentation
· Hospital/Hotel Registration
· Surgery Coordination
* Our Excellent Patient Journey platform provides the most efficient plan for entire procedure/s
Period through our professional case manager supports.
Av. Paseo de los Héroes
#10999, Zona Río,
22010 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
Del Prado Hospital
Calle Bugambilias 50, Col. Fracc.
El Prado, 22000 Tijuana, BC, Mexico
Los Angeles: 310-710-2676
Orange County: (949) 485-8585
[RP1]Please Double check the accuracy. Thanks
[RP2]Please check the accuracy. Thanks